Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Look what I bought for $2.75!!!


I'm so disappointed in myself, I totally could have bought it all for $.75 but I forgot to hand the cashier two $1 coupons!

Here's what I bought:

Coke Zero 2L x 2
Gallon of Milk
Hallmark cards x 4
Fig Newtons x 2
Nivea body wash x 2
Nivea lip balm x 2
CVS Sport sunblock x 2
Rimmel lipstick

There were some great ECB deals at CVS this week: buy $15 worth of Nivea products to earn $5 ECB, and buy 2 CVS sunblock products to earn $5 ECB.
The Fig Newtons were free after my coupons, and I turned a profit on the CVS sunblock deal by purchasing two trial sized items. I had some great BOGO Nivea coupons from the May issue of All You magazine that made the Nivea deals too good to resist!

My total before coupons was $48.08, after coupons my total was $3.75 and I walked out with $1 ECB.

I love it when the deals fall like rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment