Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In the most unusual places...

I finished off a package of lunch meat today. I almost tossed it, but then, wait!

Oh could it be?

Yes! Yes it is!

A hidden little coupon just waiting for me!

Then in my mailbox I found even more goodies...

A 20% off ANY ITEM coupon from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I signed up for their mailing list ages ago and get these coupons on a regular basis. What's awesome about BB&B is that they accept their own expired coupons, so don't be in a hurry with this one!

I also received a sale flier from Joann's Fabrics. No, I don't sew. Not a stitch! (hehehe, couldn't help myself!) I signed up for Joann's mailing list because while I may not shop there, I DO shop at Michael's. Michael's considered Joann's to be a direct competitor and gladly accepts their coupons! Yippee for me!

What? MORE SAVINGS???

I also received a mailer from CVS (thank you ExtraCare Card!) for 20% off my entire purchase (excluding sale prices) March 6 & 7.

And I got a coupon for a FREE reusable shopping bag at WinnDixie for being on their Baby Club mailing list. For those of you who don't know me, I don't have a baby. Not even one on the way. I do, however, sign up for any mailing list that might earn me coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment