Monday, March 1, 2010

RSVP for Sat. 3/13 Coupon Classes NOW!

Due to the overwhelming response that I've had to these classes, I'm hosting THREE classes on Saturday, March 13.

The classes will be at my home in Titusville. Available times are 9am, 1pm and 5pm. Due to limited space (aka my tiny little house) each class is limited to 8 people.

Classes are $10 per person. Each class will have give-aways and freebies, so no one will empty handed!

Each class covers the following:

* Where to find coupons
* How to organize your coupons
* Coupon Strategies
* How to Power-Shop at Publix, Target, CVS and Walgreens
* Meal Planning

If you are interested in attending, please leave a comment on this post or on my Facebook page (Ashley Smith) including your name, total number of people, email address and which class you would like to attend (9, 1 or 5).

You will then receive a confirmation email from me that will include my address.

These classes are on a first-come, first-serve basis
. Once a time slot fills up the class is considered fully-booked and you will be offered a seat in the next available class.

If you would like to book a class of your own, please contact me for available times and dates. Booked classes do require a minimum of five attendees.

As always, contact me if you have any questions! Happy Couponing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment