Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meal Deal @ Winn-Dixie

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge Winn-Dixie shopper, but these Meal Deals are one of the few things that will get me in the door!

Here's the deal:

With the purchase of a Hormel or Smithfield Fully Cooked Half Spiral Sliced Ham*, customers will receive the following items FREE:
· Country Crock Deluxe Mac & Cheese
· King’s Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls
· 2-liter Coca-Cola product
· Breyers Ice Cream

Now the ham will set you back $2.79/lb (which is a good price) so the total out of pocket is totally dependent on the size of the ham you purchase. This is great for Easter, but hams freeze really well too so don't limit yourself.

I've also heard that Winn-Dixie is infamous for running out of the free products, and even though you can get a rain-check for them I'd recommend going sooner rather than later to avoid the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment