Friday, February 5, 2010

Coupon Preview

I usually buy 2 newspapers every Sunday, but sometimes I'll buy a few extra if I know there are some good coupons inside.

Thankfully there are a few blogs out there that post a preview of what you can expect in the upcoming newspaper. How they do this, I have no idea. Some questions are best left unanswered, the last thing I need is some crazy coupon-clipping conspiracy theorist showing up on my doorstep!

You can check out a preview of this Sunday's coupon inserts here.

Looks like it will be a good week for coupons. I typically expect two inserts each week, a Smart Source (SS) and a Red Plum (RP). This week there will also be a Proctor & Gamble insert as well as one dedicated to General Mills products.

Looks like it might be a 4 newspaper kind of weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment