Sunday, February 21, 2010

Publix Match-Ups


If you've never checked out IHeartPublix.com, please do so right away!

This was the first coupon blog that I ever read, and it changed my life. I read this blog every day, and consider it my go-to for anything Publix related.

Michelle, the owner of this site, works full time to provide up to date info on the best deals Publix has to offer.

She does ad previews (so you know what will be on sale next week) as well as an incredibly in-depth match-up. Matching up all of the available coupons that are floating around out there to each item listed in the sale flier is no easy task, and I'm more than happy to leave her to it! Each week I'll try to post her match-ups so that you can plan your shopping trips a little easier.

Keep in mind when reading her match-ups that the coupons listed in red are MQs, the ones in green are either Publix store Qs or competitor coupons.

Her site also hosts a really nice coupon trading message board. I've used this feature more than a few times to score coupons that I needed, so if you're feeling adventurous check it out!

To access her match-ups for the current ad click here. You can also access the full site by clicking on the IHeartPublix button on the right side of screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment