Sunday, February 7, 2010

She used 24 of the same coupons?!?

So you might be wondering where I got all those coupons...

Well I didn't buy 24 newspapers, that's for sure. I've seen this Knox coupon before, so when I saw it in the newspaper I already knew what kind of overage this coupon could produce. I went to ebay and bought 100 of them for $20.

That may sound a little extreme, but that $20 spent will mean $261 in overage.
That means I will be able to buy $261 worth of groceries for $20. To me, that's just a deal I can't pass up.

Will I ever use even one box of that stuff? Probably not, and to tell you the truth I have no idea what I'll even do with all of them. But as you can see I'm not having any trouble spending that overage.



On a side note, it's illegal to actually sell or buy a coupon. The ebay deals, as well as certain coupon clipping websites, are very up front about the fact that you are paying them to clip and mail the coupons. The actual coupons themselves are free.

1 comment:

  1. I still dont understand how you can get an overage? Please tell me what to look for on ebay. Cause this sounds too good to pass by. if you would please email me at jacfle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete