Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stay tuned...

There a lot of things to stay tuned in for!

The first Coupon Academy class is booked for this Friday (sorry guys, it's a private party) and there will be several open classes scheduled for Saturday, March 13. As soon as we have definite details set I will post them on this blog and my facebook page.

Tonight I'll also be posting what I think are the best deals for the week as well as posting the Publix coupon match-ups that are good through Wednesday. The match-ups are courtesy of IheartPublix.com, so be sure to check out that site. I'll try to post her match-ups from now on to make it easier for everyone to plan their grocery shopping lists.

I'm also working on a few in-depth posts about the basics of CVS and Target shopping, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment